Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today is another day

Today is a good day. Why? Well, I'm alive and can't complain too much.

I got good news today in regard to my Stop Loss Payment application. It has been approved. After multiple tries today and yesterday, I finally got through to a real live person. I was told it was sent to DFAS (Defense Finance). The bad news: the DFAS office that processes the claims is under-manned (I was told there are only five people working in a fourteen man office). So, I should get the money in time to go Christmas shopping.

In different news, Michelle and I have started the Body-For-Life challenge. CLICK HERE We started last Monday, and have already started to see some results. We get up at 5am and go to the gym. It is also nice to workout together.

Well, take care all
-Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment