Sunday, August 23, 2009

Changing Directions

Changing directions seems to be a theme in my life. Prior to 9/11, I was a High School teacher (teaching on an alternative teacher education license). The next summer, I was in Army Basic training. I spent time in California, Korea, Iraq, and Texas. I separated from the Army about a year and a half ago, and joined my wife and son in Northeastern Colorado. My beautiful and intelligent wife finished her BA in Elementary Education and got a teaching job here while I was in Iraq. So, Here I am still looking for a job.

As you can see, I have changed direction in life, and am now looking for a new direction now. So too, I am changing the direction of this blog. I plan to right about my search as well as my attempts at self improvement. I hope not to bore you with my efforts at the gym, but I am sure that I will right some about that. There will also be some posts about cooking (I enjoy cooking and some baking), as well as posts about the old bike I bought yesterday, and plan to fix up. Plus, I will share my insights on my past experiences, current experiences, and any plans that may arise.

Enjoy,
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment