Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Birthday has Past!!! Huzah!!!

So, Tuesday was my birthday. I am now a whole 34 years-old. Yes, that means I will be old enough to run for President in 2012! But don't worry, I won't. Besides, pocket lint and a few pennies isn't much of a campaign fund. However, my birthday cake was great. Tres Leches, with Dulce de Leche filling. Yummy!!!

Seriously, I have been feeling a little bit old lately. It's not so much my birthday; it's looking at what other accomplished by my age. I'm pretty sure the German playwright, Buckner, had achieved famed and died by age 34 (don't quote me on that though). And there is the guy in the news who was arrested for lying to the FBI and suspected of being part of a terrorist plot. 24 and he's suspected of possibly being a mastermind. To top it off, He can grow a full beard. I still can't!!! (Note to the DHS: SARCASM!!!! I do not idolize, support, or romanticize terrorist, nor do I condone terrorism. I do however support water-boarding and punching terrorists in the head).

Well, enough wallowing in self pity. I need to bake some more bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment