Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Bike and More




Well, last Friday, I got the bike all taped up and laid down the brown paint. I really didn’t like the result at first. Now I’m not sure. I am still leaning towards going back to my original paint scheme.







This is how it looks now. I think I will paint the brown and blue area solid brown with the exception of the neck. I plan to paint the neck blue and scallop on the backbone and down tube. Please comment and let me know what you think.





Other Items
As you may know, the band O.A.R. has teamed up with the IAVA (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) on a campaign to support returning Veterans. Please Click Here and check it out. You will be asked to pledge your support for the recent Veterans and Service Members. You could even win two concert tickets and backstage passes. Also check out the IAVA by CLICKING HERE.

Veterans’ Day is coming up. To me, it is time to really think about what we are doing to support the Troops and Veterans. How many of us have “Support the Troops” ribbons and bumper stickers? But what are we really doing? Think about it. Hopefully, I will be able to have some good ideas for you soon. Stay posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment