Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stop-Loss Pay Application

Today is the first day to submit you on-line application for Army Stop-Loss Payments, CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION. I just finished my application. It doesn't take to long if you have everything ready to go. For Active Duty Enlisted, you will need your DD FORM 214 and DD FORM 4 before you start.

The documents can be uploaded, emailed, faxed or mailed. I chose to upload mine for easy and to keep everything together. If you mail or fax the documents, you will need to write your claim number on each page. Like I said, uploading is faster, easier and keeps everything together. Also, scan the document before you start. I think I spent more time looking for my documents and scanning them than I did actually filling out the application.

I would also recommend having your bank account number and bank routing number ready. You can choose to receive payment through direct deposit or check. I think most of us know that the Army, and the government in general, are slow to get a check to you.

Good luck to all. I have no idea when we will get our money, but I figure that uploading documents and receiving a direct deposit would make the process faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment